Sunshine Water Sports of Panana City offers a number of ways for you and your family to really explore Panama City Beach the way it was meant to be seen. Tour Shell Island, visit with some charismatic dolphins or hop on a jet ski for a wild ride.
From parasailing to Banana Boat rides, Sunshine Watersports is a beacon of fun on the coast. There are a number of options for families and individuals to choose from, whether you’re looking to lounge on the beach or get a little adrenaline pumping through your veins.
There are two different ways to set off and meet these friendly mammals of the sea. On the Jet Ski Tour, you’ll follow a tour guide on your own Waverunner. Ride the jet ski through St. Andrew’s Bay, the Gulf of Mexico, and the Grand Lagoon. It’s 20 miles of fun and chance after chance to swim with these amazing creatures.
Chatter with the Bottlenose, snorkel for Sand Dollars and collect some shells on Shell Island. Or hop on a boat to see the dolphins if you’d prefer to skip navigating your own jet ski. These tours will still visit Shell Island and give you the opportunity to snorkel for Sand Dollars and swim with the dolphins too.
Jet Ski Rentals
If you want to go it alone on your own jet ski, you can take a Waverunner out either by yourself or with a partner. You’ll meet with an instructor before you head out who will tell you what to do, where to go, and how to navigate out of tricky situations. Waverunners are easy to operate and relatively fool-proof. Even first-timers are highly encouraged to give it a try on their own.
White sand, blue waters, playful dolphins: parasailing lets you take in the views from a very different angle. This is the chance to see the coast from up above and an especially good way to capture a few photos that will leave future generations longing to visit the coast.
A huge floating banana in the sea isn’t just fun for kids, it’s fun for everyone. This adventurous boat ride takes you through the Gulf and lets you feel the warmth of the ocean spray as you’re pulled along for the ride. From one laugh to the next, the Banana boat is a great way to get your heart pounding.
And if you’re looking to just enjoy that beach book you’ve had calling your name for months now, there are also beach chair rentals available that will put you in the perfect position to just enjoy some alone time. No matter what you’re looking for at Sunshine Water Sports, there’s something for you.
– The State of Florida requires that anyone born after 1988 must have a Boater’s Safety Education Course Completion Certificate with them to operate a jet ski.
– Sunshine Watersports offers a temporary Boater’s Safety Education Course Completion Certificate good for 90 days in the state of Florida for a $3 fee.
– If you’re taking a partner out with you on a jet ski, be aware that there are weight limits.
– Seeing or swimming with wild dolphins is never guaranteed, although you’re unlikely to miss them in these crowded waters.
– Your guide will let you know the rules of the waters, so you’re not heading into dangerous territory or potentially breaking any maritime regulations.