Located on Zaragoza Street in downtown Pensacola, Emerald Coast Tours is the premier destination for exciting tours of the city. From history Segway tours of the city to bicycle tours that let you see the signs in the City of Five Flags, you’ll get the chance to learn more about the area while enjoying the fresh air. Beyond bicycle and Segway tours, a variety of walking tours are available to enjoy all that downtown Pensacola has to offer.
Established in 2012, Emerald Coast Tours is a family business owned by Nic Schuck who was born and raised in Pensacola. Originally, he was teaching in schools and loved taking kids on field trips, and he took that love of sharing history with others to his business. With Emerald Coast Tours, Nic gets the chance to share Downtown Pensacola with visitors and locals in the ultimate ‘field trip.’ While he can’t run all the tours himself, he as Marine Corp veteran Rick Brown helping him out, who also happens to be a born and raised Pensacola local and Pensacola history walking encyclopedia.
Segway tours available from Emerald Coast Tours let you leisurely enjoy the history streets of downtown Pensacola. You’ll enjoy not only seeing Historic Pensacola, but enjoying the views of the stunning Pensacola Bay, as well. Tours run daily and vary from 1-hour tours to 2-hour tours. Even if you don’t know how to ride a Segway, you’ll receive a quick training session so you’re up to speed on the basics of Segway gliding. Then you’ll head out to see all that the city offers.
Emerald Coast Tours also offers bicycle tours that allow you to check out the unique beauty, culture, and history of Pensacola by bike. You’ll cruise along the gorgeous Pensacola waterfront, check out historical sites, and bike through unique neighborhoods throughout the city. Before you know it, you’ll feel like a local.
For those who enjoy adult beverages and checking out local nightlife, a history pub tour is a perfect option. With the Pensacola Pub Crawl, you’ll get to hit some of the best bars in Pensacola for drinks, you’ll learn the history behind Downtown Pensacola, and you’ll enjoy yourself with friends and likely make some new ones. Even better, you’ll get some great drink discounts along the way.
Just a few of the Segway, walking, and bike tours available from Emerald Coast Tours include:
- It Feels Good to Ride a Segway Tour
- Historic Pensacola Segway Tour
- The Segway Experience
- Wine and Glide
- Pensacola Beach Guided Glides
- Pensacola Lunch Ride
- Historic Downtown Pensacola Bike Tour
- Custom Bike Tours
– If you plan to use Emerald Coast Tours, remember that reservations are required for their Segway tours and glides, so be sure to book in advance.
– They also have a 72-hour cancelation policy, which means you need to cancel in advance or you will be charged.
– There is an age limit for Segway tours of 14 years old, and any riders under the age of 18 will need to be with an adult.
– To ride the Segway gliders, you must weigh between 100-250 pounds. Even if you don’t want to book a tour, Emerald Coast Tours offers bicycle rentals with both daily and weekly rates available.