About South Harbour
Content and Information curated by our FloridaPanhandle.com Local Experts
South Harbour is full of highlights like an outdoor pool, beach gear and services, boating docks, fully equipped kitchens, and in-unit washer and dryers. There’s much to admire about staying at these vacation units, from the cleanliness of the rooms to the friendliness of your neighbors.
- Rooms Are Spacious with Gorgeous Views.
- Less Than 1 Mile From Sandshaker Lounge.
- Ideal Location Near Restaurants & Attractions.
- Boating Dock In Front of Vacation Rental.
- While There is On-Site Parking, It Isn't Secure.
- Paddleboards, boats, jet skis, and kayak rentals nearby.
- Wonderfully furnished rooms and fully equipped kitchens.
- Opportune location near Pensacola Beach Boadwalk, Bamboo Willie's, and Quietwater Beach.
- Security doesn't feel as strong as other neighborhoods.
- Beach service is only included from May through October.
- WiFi can be spotty at times if you're in need of speedy internet access.
420 feet from Sandshaker Lounge and .2 miles from Pensacola Beach.
The Bottom Line
South Harbour is an excellent vacation rental in the heart of Pensacola, nearby several restaurants and attractions. The rooms are extremely well-kept and stylishly decorated, with ample scenic views outside.
- The FloridaPanhandle.com Local Expert Team