About Santa Rosa Dunes
Content and Information curated by our FloridaPanhandle.com Local Experts
Santa Rosa Dunes will soon become everyone’s favorite place to stay, as the rooms are kept to a high standard of cleanliness and comfort. The pool is large and family-friendly, it’s nearby favored attractions and restaurants, and the residents that live here are extremely welcoming to all. All in all, Santa Rosa Dunes is an extraordinary stay in Pensacola.
- In a Great Location Near Popular Attractions.
- .2 Miles from Peg Leg Pete's.
- Family-Friendly with Large, Luxurious Pool.
- Complimentary Beach Chairs and Gear.
- Quiet Hours Are From 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- The rooms are clean and well-maintained, with large balconies with great ocean views.
- The residents in the area are extremely friendly.
- Several attractions and restaurants nearby that are a local and tourist favorite.
- By car, the Pensacola airport is 13.8 miles away and takes about 30 minutes. The train can also take you but will take longer.
- Parties and events are not allowed, and there are designated quiet hours.
- The Blue Angels practice in this area on scheduled days from March to May which can cause some overhead noise.
Less than one mile from Little Sabine Preserve Park and Peg Leg Pete’s.
The Bottom Line
There's not much to dislike about Santa Rosa Dunes, with clean and spacious rentals and a luxurious pool that makes a great spot to catch sunsets.
- The FloridaPanhandle.com Local Expert Team