About Portofino Island Resort
Content and Information curated by our FloridaPanhandle.com Local Experts
In the heart of Pensacola, you’ll want to stay at a resort close to your favorite beaches and nature parks. Portofino Island Resort not only is placed near favorite attractions like Gulf Islands National Sea Shore and restaurants like Laguna’s Beach Bar + Grill, but it’s also packed with amenities like a spa and pool for all to enjoy. Whether you want gorgeous views or you want a resort equipped with stores and direct beach access, you are in for a killer treat.
- Packages Available on Their Website.
- On-Site Coffee Shop & Smoothie Bar.
- Laguna's Beach Bar Offers Adventurous Fun.
- Premier Beach Access & Ocean Views.
- This Resort Can Get Extremely Busy & Crowded.
- Spacious properties near live music and dining options.
- Less than 3 miles from popular attractions like Gulf Islands National Seashore.
- There's an excellent spa and steam room to enjoy for guests.
- There's a resort market in case you forget essential toiletries that they have not provided.
- Depending on which room you book, you might be a few streets from beachfront.
- Some of the rooms are a little outdated.
Portofino Island Resort is .7 miles from Pensacola Dog Beach and less than 3 miles from Gulf Islands National Seashore.
The Bottom Line
Portofino Island Resort is large, with a few towers that offer an array of different views. Nearby, you'll find popular attractions and several dining options in order to keep you entertained, as well as a magnificent beach with powdery white sands.
- The FloridaPanhandle.com Local Expert Team