About Emerald Isle Resort
Content and Information curated by our FloridaPanhandle.com Local Experts
When you want a comfortable and airy room, you can never go wrong with a stay at Emerald Isle Resort. Not only does this resort have rooms that are quite sizeable, but the rooms are also equipped with balconies that overlook the powdery sands of the beach. Uncrowded, but equipped with amenities like a pool and hot tub, Emerald Isle Resort is an exceptional stay in Pensacola.
- Large & Well-Kept Rooms with Ocean Views.
- Only Steps Down to the Beach.
- Less Than a Mile from Pensacola Beach Gulf Pier.
- Extremely Friendly & Helpful Staff.
- If Elevators Are Broken, Can Cause Long Wait.
- The spacious balconies provide an area to catch some stunning sunsets upon the beach.
- It's in a convenient location near favorite restaurants, bars, and attractions.
- It's close enough to dining and activities but far away enough from the tourist crowds.
- Early check-ins aren't likely. If you have any questions about early check-ins, contact property.
- There is security that monitors the area and ensures that you are staying at the resort.
- Some rooms are a little outdated.
Emerald Isle Resort is .8 miles from Casino Beach Boardwalk and .5 miles from Flounder’s Chowder House.
The Bottom Line
Emerald Isle Resort has incredibly spacious and well-kept rooms with stunning views of the ocean. With its convenient location and pristine white sand beach, it's overall an excellent stay in Pensacola.
- The FloridaPanhandle.com Local Expert Team