Located right off Front Beach Road in Panama City Beach, FL, Beach House of Gulf Highlands is a small beach café that comes with not only tasty American food, but also a gorgeous Gulf view. Open every day from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, it’s a great spot to stop in for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just an adult beverage. Established back in 2017, the small café is a popular spot among locals and tourists alike.
Tasty breakfast items are available in the morning and go perfectly with mimosas and a stunning view over the water. Gourmet sandwiches are available all day long, and they also offer a variety of craft beers, Fat Tuesday’s frozen drinks, wines, Hershey’s Ice Cream (for those with a sweet tooth), and more.
A few menu favorites to try at Beach House of Gulf Highlands include:
- Parmesan Provolone Cheese Bread
- Shrimp Tacos
- 4 Cheese Ribeye Quesadilla
- 5 Cheese Double Bacon Burger
- Loaded Biscuits and Gravy
- Best on the Beach Breakfast Tacos
The laid-back vibe is what makes the place so attractive to locals and tourists, and the staff pay great attention to detail and offer excellent customer service. The cute little café is even known for accommodating custom requests whenever possible. The prices are also reasonable, which means you’ll enjoy tasty food for a great price – that makes the food taste even better.
While it’s a great spot to enjoy the view of the Gulf over breakfast or lunch, the sunsets at the Beach House of Gulf Highlands are always epic. Show up in the evening and time your visit for sunset so you can enjoy a drink and great food while the sun dips over the Gulf. Add some live music and it’s a perfect evening.
The Beach House of Gulf Highlands also has special events that feature live music, special shows, or even great game days such as their Wednesday Euchre tournament that’s hosted at noon each week in the beach café. For special dinner shows, you’ll likely need to purchase your tickets in advance, which include the show and dinner.
– When visiting the Beach House of Gulf Highlands, be aware that 12 public parking spots are located right across the street for easy access. Although reservations are accepted, the beach café is open to the public. To score some great deals, follow the Beach House of Gulf Highlands on Facebook to get special offers and deals. You’ll also find great information on special events and shows going on at the café on Facebook, too.