About The Palms of Destin Resort
Content and Information curated by our FloridaPanhandle.com Local Experts
In a central location to many popular restaurants and favored attractions, The Palms of Destin Resort are a great vacation base to enjoy everything that Destin has to offer. Between large balconies, spacious rooms, and several amenities, you’re bound to enjoy a stay at this resort.
- Tennis, Basketball, and Pickle Ball Courts.
- Less than a Mile from Emerald Coast Center.
- Awesome Amenities like Pool & Spa.
- Can Be Hard to Find Parking.
- The spaciousness of the rooms and well-stocked kitchen make for a comfortable stay.
- Palms of Destin has a good mix of family-friendly and adult activities.
- Convenient access to downtown Destin and Henderson State Park.
- The main, outdoor pool isn't heated and can be cold in the off season.
- The wait for the dining and drink options can be long at times.
- Sometimes carts aren't available for your luggage needs.
.4 Miles from June White Decker Park and .8 miles from Henderson Beach State Park.
The Bottom Line
Less than a mile from Indian Bayou Golf & Country Club as well as Destin Dog Park.
- The FloridaPanhandle.com Local Expert Team