About Sterling Shores Beach Resort
Content and Information curated by our FloridaPanhandle.com Local Experts
Whether it’s small things like gated parking and easy access to the beach or bigger things like spacious rooms and staying in close proximity to your favorite attractions, Sterling Shores Beach Resort is the right fit for you. Not only does this resort have a community pool that is fun for all, but it also is nearby tasty eateries like The Back Porch or exciting attractions like The Track.
- Property is Gated and Offers Feeling of Privacy.
- Pool is Large and Well-Kept.
- The Back Porch Bar & Restaurant is a Short Walk.
- Central Location Near Stores & Attractions.
- Rooms Can Seem Outdated.
- The resort hires a professional cleaning service that cleans your room before you arrive.
- Community tennis courts, hot tubs, and pools make for fun activities.
- Complimentary beach service set like beach chair rentals are provided.
- There can be small outdated issues with the room like paint and carpet.
- Beach can get crowded at times depending on time of the day and week.
- It's about 20 miles from the airport, making for a longer 30 to 40 minute drive or so after you arrive.
200-feet from The Back Porch Restaurant and .3 miles from The Track.
The Bottom Line
Sterling Shores is overall very well-kept and clean, with a couple of highlighted amenities like a pool and a convenient location. With easy access to the beach and affordable prices, this makes for a great stay in Destin.
- The FloridaPanhandle.com Local Expert Team