About Pelican Beach Resort
Content and Information curated by our FloridaPanhandle.com Local Experts
Pelican Beach Resort is a top vacation rental in Destin, Florida. Not only is it full of exciting amenities like game rooms, pools, and fitness centers, but you’ll find the access to a private beach to be an added benefit to get away from the hustle and bustle of crowds. Between its family-friendly opportunities and its on-site Tiki Bar, there’s nothing you can’t do.
- Valuable Amenities like EV Charging Station.
- Breathtaking Views and a Private Beach.
- Two Fitness Centers & Three Pools.
- Pelican Beach Tiki Bar & Cafe.
- Beach Security Monitors Beach and Services.
- The resort is very well-maintained and clean.
- There are plenty of families that come here so the kids can play together.
- Some of the rooms can be outdated.
- Renting the chairs and umbrellas at the beach are worth the extra spend.
- Limited Handicapped Parking.
.4 Miles from The Pancakery and 4.5 miles from James Lee Beach.
The Bottom Line
Pelican Beach Resort has an abundance of amenities between two fitness centers, three pools, a tennis court, a pickleball court, and car charging stations. Between a private beach and on-site dining and drinking facilities, there is plenty to enjoy!
- The FloridaPanhandle.com Local Expert Team