About Windmark Beach
Content and Information curated by our FloridaPanhandle.com Local Experts
If staying in a resort isn’t really your thing, but staying in a community of beautiful homes is, then you are in luck! The Windmark Beach Community in Cape San Blas offers a one-of-a-kind experience in a quiet and quaint beach town. Soak up the sun as you walk to the sandy beach or simply enjoy the highlighted amenities that your home has.
- Less Than A Mile From The View On Old 98.
- Large Pool with Cabanas.
- Beautiful Beach Community.
- Homes with Array of Highlighted Features.
- Futher Away from the Liveliness of Nearby Towns.
- Each home in this community is different and offers different games and unique rooms.
- Quiet community away from the crowds.
- This is a very well-kept and clean area with pristine beaches to lounge at all day.
- Cape San Blas is a bit away from the airport. The closest airport is the PCB airport which is about 60 miles away.
- There are some pet-friendly and non pet-friendly homes. Make sure which is which before you book to enhance your experience.
- Some homes are a bit further from the beach than others.
.2 miles from The View On Old 98 and .9 miles from Port Saint Joe Bay Public Beach Access.
The Bottom Line
The Windmark Beach Community is full of unique homes with incredible amenities like private pools or game rooms. The area is clean, well-kept, and offers stunning beach views no matter where you stay.
- The FloridaPanhandle.com Local Expert Team