About Splash Beach Resort
Content and Information curated by our FloridaPanhandle.com Local Experts
If you are looking for something to both please the children and the adults, this Splash Beach Resort is the way to go. Although mainly a PCB resort, this resort also resides within the 30A access point, making it easy to enjoy both areas. Kick back on the lounge chairs on the beach or book an aquatic adventure with the beach service. Everyone will enjoy what this fun resort has to offer.
- A Splash Area for Children & A Large Pool.
- Less Than 4 Miles to Pier Park.
- Units Are Spacious and Clean.
- Nearby Several Attractions, Shops, & Eateries.
- The Elevators Can Take Longer Than Desired.
- This resort is full of family-friendly activities and adult activities like a splash park area and a mini bar.
- Beachfront views are magnificent and offers beach service right out front.
- Coffee and ice cream shops located on property.
- Technically, this resort resides in both PCB and 30A, but more so in the Panama City Beach area.
- Luggage carts are sometimes scattered about.
- Accessibility is ok, but not the most equipped for disabled.
.5 Miles from Mike’s Cafe and Oyster Bar, and 3 miles from Russell-Fields Pier.
The Bottom Line
The Splash Beach Resort is centrally located in both Panama City Beach and the 30A area, with a children splash area and lazy pool for all to enjoy. Nearby several attractions and eateries, there's not much to dislike about this resort.
- The FloridaPanhandle.com Local Expert Team