About Grand Panama Beach Resort
Content and Information curated by our FloridaPanhandle.com Local Experts
Located in the heart of Panama City Beach, while also residing in the 30A area, Grand Panama Beach Resort is full of exciting things to do in both the PCB and 30A area. Grand Panama makes for a great getaway that is full of family-fun and lively attractions as well as luxurious fun-in-the-sun and shops!
- Rooms Are Spacious and Comfortable.
- Gorgeous Beachfront Views.
- Conveniently Located Near Dining & Attractions.
- Less Than 1 Mile From Rock'it Lanes
- Parking Can Be A Little Difficult At Times.
- An extremely friendly and helpful staff makes for an overall extraordinary experience.
- Resort is equipped with spa tubs, a heated pool deck, a full-service tiki bar, and a fitness center.
- In a prime location, near Pier Park and other favored attractions like Shipwreck Island Water Park and WonderWorks.
- Elevators can take a little bit of time during peak season.
- Some rooms are a little outdated and need some maintenance work.
- Note that there may be extra fees such as pool use and parking.
.7 Miles from Barefoot On The Beach Bar and Grill, and .8 miles from Just Jump Trampoline Park.
The Bottom Line
Grand Panama is a roaring good time for those wanting to enjoy beach views, local restaurants and attractions, and some exciting amenities.
- The FloridaPanhandle.com Local Expert Team