Due to high visitation and staffing constraints, local area offerings such as restaurants, bars, shopping, and shared amenities may have limited hours or availability. Cell phone and internet service may also be impacted during high visitation periods. Please contact us directly to discuss the impact during your stay dates.
This impressive pet-friendly home is as the name suggests, All Decked Out. Located in a gated community on Cape San Blas, this home is positioned in a very private setting providing complete seclusion in the pool and patio areas. Hot tub located in pool area. Elevator and screened porches. With multiple decks and porches, everyone can have their favorite nook or, instead, get together on the main porch to reconnect.
No stairs to climb to bring in groceries or luggage! Take the elevator to the bedroom on the second floor and the living area on the third floor.
All Decked Out has access to a community beach boardwalk and gazebo (234 yards from the driveway), shared by four houses.
There is plenty of room for large group gatherings as well as spaces for quiet time, if desired. Inside, there are several sitting areas for different groupings. The home has an elevator that services all but the top floor. The large pool area and hot tub are in a private setting, facing south, with a full bath accessible from the large patio area. Optional pool heat is available. While the pool can be heated for an additional fee, the temperature of the water will be largely dependent upon outside temps. Paying the pool heat fee will not guarantee a sufficiently heated pool when ambient temperatures fall under 60 degrees. Pool heat also requires sufficient time to raise the temperature. No neighbors to see into pool or hot tub area. Full bathroom with shower is located on the ground floor just off the patio area.
*While this home has an elevator, it is intended as a bonus amenity only and may be unavailable for use during your stay.*
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
• Elevator access
• Large fenced patio area with 3/4 bath
• Hot tub, under the stars
• Gas and charcoal grills
• Second full refrigerator (no water hookup), convenient for poolside drinks
• Full bathroom with stand-up shower by Pool
• King Primary suite with private open deck and screened porch
• Primary bath with separate tiled shower
• Jetted tub and double vanity
• Second bedroom has a Queen bed and twin over double bunk bed
• Attached full bath and access to a private screened porch
• Sitting area
• Full-sized laundry facilities
• All of the bedrooms have their own TV and DVD players
• Open floor plan with large kitchen and dining areas
• Walkout to the front screened porch
• Spacious living space with two distinct sitting areas
• Large flat-screen HDTV/DVD player PLUS a DVR to program your favorite shows
• King bedroom with private southwest-facing deck
• Full bathroom with access from bedroom and living areas
• Queen bedroom
• Separate sitting area with TV and DVD
• Queen sleeper sofa
*NOTE- The HOA does not allow golf carts or any type of Recreational Vehicle into the neighborhood.
We are happy welcome up to 2 dogs for an additional non-refundable pet fee of $200. Pool heat is available for an additional $250 per week. While the pool can be heated for an additional fee, the temperature of the water will be largely dependent upon outside temps. Paying the pool heat fee will not guarantee a sufficiently heated pool when ambient temperatures fall under 60 degrees. Pool heat also requires sufficient time to raise the temperature.
No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted and t