Welcome to Eagle's Nest on beautiful Cape San Blas. This home is situated just a 5 minute walk to the Gulf of Mexico and features beautiful sunset views and a private pool. The beautiful kitchen features granite countertops, lattice tile back-splash, walk-in pantry , center island stove top with overhead vent, stainless appliances, and over-sized center island with room to seat 10 for casual dining. The living area also provides coastal casual living with black leather sofas, wrap around porch access, and large screen TV.
The large loft area on the top floor was designed to provide extraordinary panoramic Gulf views. From the Queen bed on the main level, to lush landscaping that provides outdoor privacy, extra-wide covered porches, private pool, and a porch swing perched high above the other houses, Eagle’s Nest provides many extra amenities, making this home as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
• U-Shaped driveway- Perfect for guests with boats, large or small.
• Covered parking
• Picnic table and grill
• Private pool
• Enclosed large, tiled outdoor shower
• Grass yard
• House entry
• Main living level completely surrounded by French doors to the porch
• Large kitchen with island that seats 10
• Walk-in pantry
• Queen bedroom, en suite bath with extra door into living area
• Formal dining room that seats 8
• Full surround extra-wide porch with swing and steps to ground level
• Gulf-side King room with en-suite bath and door to balcony with swing
• Gulf-side Full room with en suite bath and door to balcony with swing
• Bayside Queen room with en suite bath
• Two Twin bedroom with en suite bath
• Full laundry room with laundry sink
• Loft with 2 daybeds with trundles
• Extraordinary views, almost 360 degrees
The U-shaped driveway provides extra parking possibilities for motorized toys. No need for backing into tight spaces, enter at Hartley Lane and exit on Cape San Blas Road.
This beach home accommodates 14.
We are happy welcome up to 2 dogs for an additional non-refundable pet fee of $200. No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age requirement of 25 for renters.