Due to COVID-19, area offerings (restaurants etc) and communal area amenities shared with other groups of guests (ie: pools, spas, club access etc) are possibly limited or unavailable until further notice. Reach us at 877.805.7794 to discuss the impact on your stay dates.
Eagle's Nest is a beautiful Gulf View beach home designed by the architect & owner of Hartley + Purdy Architecture. It was designed for entertaining and you will find an amazing layout that provides either privacy or room for full family gatherings. Another featured part of this house is the incredible gourmet kitchen that will please even the most discriminating chef. The beautiful kitchen features granite countertops, lattice tile back-splash, walk-in pantry with stand-alone ice maker, center island stove top with overhead vent, stainless appliances, and over-sized center island with room to seat 10 for casual dining. The living area also provides coastal casual living with denim covered sofas, large ship's wheel coffee table, and large screen TV.
The large loft area on the top floor was designed to provide extraordinary panoramic Gulf views. From the Sleep Number Queen bed on the main level, to lush landscaping that provides outdoor privacy, extra-wide covered porches, private pool, and a porch swing perched high above the other houses, Eagle’s Nest provides many extra amenities, making this home as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
*Note: If your preferred date range is unavailable, please contact our sales team directly to confirm availability or request an exception to minimum stay restrictions. We are more than happy to help and can often provide a flexible solution when the opportunity is available.*
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
• L-Shaped driveway
• Covered parking
• Picnic table and grill
• Private pool
• Enclosed large, tiled outdoor shower
• Grass yard
• House entry
• Main living level completely surrounded by French doors to the porch
• Queen sleeper sofa
• Large kitchen with island that seats 10
• Walk-in pantry
• Stand-alone ice maker located in the pantry
• Queen bedroom, en suite bath with extra door into living area
• Formal dining room that seats 8
• Full surround extra-wide porch with swing and steps to ground level
• Gulf-side King room with en-suite bath and door to balcony with swing
• Gulf-side Full room with en suite bath and door to balcony with swing
• Bayside Queen room with en suite bath
• Two Twin bedroom with en suite bath
• Full laundry room with laundry sink
• Loft with 2 Futons
• Extraordinary views, almost 360 degrees
The L-shaped driveway provides extra parking possibilities for motorized toys. No need for backing into tight spaces, enter at Hartley Lane and exit on Cape San Blas Road.
This beach home accommodates 16.
We are happy welcome up to 2 dogs for an additional non-refundable pet fee of $200. No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age requirement of 25 for renters.