Due to COVID-19, area offerings (restaurants etc) and communal area amenities shared with other groups of guests (ie: pools, spas, club access etc) are possibly limited or unavailable until further notice. Reach us at 877.805.7794 to discuss the impact on your stay dates.
Ooh La La is a gorgeous 5 bedroom, 4 bath, beachfront home with fabulous amenities, on the beach on north Cape San Blas. The name says it all!
Ooh La La features a gorgeous large heated zero entry pool, hot tub, 2 screened porches, pergola, outdoor kitchen and fabulous fire pit. This beachfront home on North Cape San Blas faces west for gorgeous sunset views. This home sleeps 14.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
• King bedroom with TV and DVD
• Bedroom with 2 Queen beds and TV
• Sitting area with large screen LCD HDTV/DVD
• Full bath with tub/shower combination, separate shower, and laundry facilities
• Small bar fridge for beverages close to pool deck and grill
• Walkout to pool and outdoor living areas
• Outdoor hot and cold shower stall and separate changing room
• 4-Burner gas grill
• Hot tub
• Outdoor kitchen with second grill and dining
• Beach-side fire pit
• Beautiful pool and beach views from kitchen, dining and living areas
• Open gulf front main living area (with large screen LCD HDTV and DVD) and comfortable sectional seating
• Walk out to large, nicely furnished, screened porch overlooking the pool
• Open fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, granite counters, and stainless appliances
• Large dining table for 10
• Bath with tiled shower
• 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths
• Gulf-front King master bedroom with TV and DVD and walk out to screened porch
• Master bathroom has claw foot tub with rain shower head and double vanities
• Second Gulf-front King bedroom with walkout to screened porch
• Bedroom with 2 twin over twin bunk beds, 1 twin over full bunk bed and 1 twin trundle
• Bathroom with boat-shaped tub, separate shower, and 2 vanities
• This level also has a convenient desk at the top of the stairs
Due to recent construction at the adjacent property, parking is tight. Guests should not bring trailers or oversized vehicles. If you have a trailer or an RV, you may contact our office for other parking arrangements.
Due to damage caused by pets, the home is phasing out pet rentals. Dogs will only be allowed by repeat guests of this home. Pool heat is available for an additional $200 + tax, per week. No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age requirement of 25 for renters.