Due to COVID-19, area offerings (restaurants etc) and communal area amenities shared with other groups of guests (ie: pools, spas, club access etc) are possibly limited or unavailable until further notice. Reach us at 877.805.7794 to discuss the impact on your stay dates.
Ooh La La is a gorgeous 5 bedroom, 4 bath, beachfront home with fabulous amenities, on the beach on north Cape San Blas. The name says it all!
Ooh La La features a gorgeous large heated zero entry pool, hot tub, 2 screened porches, pergola, outdoor kitchen and fabulous fire pit. This beachfront home on North Cape San Blas faces west for gorgeous sunset views. This home sleeps 14.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
• King bedroom with TV and DVD
• Bedroom with 2 Queen beds and TV
• Sitting area with large screen LCD HDTV/DVD
• Full bath with tub/shower combination, separate shower, and laundry facilities
• Small bar fridge for beverages close to pool deck and grill
• Walkout to pool and outdoor living areas
• Outdoor hot and cold shower stall and separate changing room
• 4-Burner gas grill
• Hot tub
• Outdoor kitchen with second grill and dining
• Beach-side fire pit
• Beautiful pool and beach views from kitchen, dining and living areas
• Open gulf front main living area (with large screen LCD HDTV and DVD) and comfortable sectional seating
• Walk out to large, nicely furnished, screened porch overlooking the pool
• Open fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, granite counters, and stainless appliances
• Large dining table for 10
• Bath with tiled shower
• 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths
• Gulf-front King master bedroom with TV and DVD and walk out to screened porch
• Master bathroom has claw foot tub with rain shower head and double vanities
• Second Gulf-front King bedroom with walkout to screened porch
• Bedroom with 2 twin over twin bunk beds, 1 twin over full bunk bed and 1 twin trundle
• Bathroom with boat-shaped tub, separate shower, and 2 vanities
• This level also has a convenient desk at the top of the stairs
Due to recent construction at the adjacent property, parking is tight. Guests should not bring trailers or oversized vehicles. If you have a trailer or an RV, you may contact our office for other parking arrangements.
This home no longer welcomes pets. Pool heat is available for an additional $200 + tax, per week. No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age requirement of 25 for renters.