Due to high visitation and staffing constraints, local area offerings such as restaurants, bars, shopping, and shared amenities may have limited hours or availability. Cell phone and internet service may also be impacted during high visitation periods. Please contact us directly to discuss the impact during your stay dates.
Tupelo Honey is a cozy and well-appointed one-level home perfect for family getaways! Featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, this comfortable house is located in the quiet community of Surfside Estates. There are no steps to climb once you have reached the first floor; all living areas are on one level except for a game room on the ground floor.
Love the beach? Tupelo Honey is located just 198 yards from the community boardwalk which leads to the wide expanse of beautiful white sandy beach; Cape San Blas been recognized as having one of the most beautiful beaches in the U.S. There are no busy roads to cross in order to reach beach access in this peaceful community.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
Love to fish? There is plenty of room to park your boat and Tupelo Honey is conveniently located just a few miles to pet-friendly Presnell's Landing as well as the St. Joseph Peninsula State Park boat ramp.
Tupelo Honey is the perfect getaway for making family memories at the beach. Why stay at a hotel when you can book an entire HOME minus the higher beachfront prices! Two families of four can stay comfortably for a week for less per night than the cost of a no-frills, no-personality hotel.
• Covered parking for 4 plus driveway parking
• Game room with ping pong table on lower level, perfect for teens
• Enclosed outdoor shower
• Hot tub
• Fish cleaning station
• Covered entry into the house
• Large eat-in screened porch perfect for family dinners after a day at the beach
• Large open living area
• Dining table seating for 6
• Fully equipped kitchen with roomy peninsula that seats 4
• Primary bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with shower/tub combo
• Primary suite also has walkout to the large screened porch
• Queen bedroom with shared bath in the hall
• Queen bedroom with twin bunk beds and shared bath in the hall
Tupelo Honey comfortably sleeps 10 in 2 queens, 1 king and a set of bunk beds with room for 2 more on a sofa bed.
Need more room? Check out Cottage at Surfside and Sea's Life located nearby!
We are happy welcome up to 2 dogs for an additional non-refundable pet fee of $200. No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age requirement of 25 for renters.