Due to COVID-19, area offerings (restaurants etc) and communal area amenities shared with other groups of guests (ie: pools, spas, club access etc) are possibly limited or unavailable until further notice. Reach us at 877.805.7794 to discuss the impact on your stay dates.
Experience one of the best vacation homes that the Cape has to offer, a spacious six-bedroom, four-bath home located in a quiet, secluded community. Fencing around the carport and patio area provides a safe place for pets or children.
Sea's Life is a true entertainer’s delight. Bask in the sun, whether on one of the five decks or on the beach, just a short walk down the private boardwalk. Or enjoy the shade and slip into the bubbling hot tub to feel your worries dissolve away. The open plan accentuates the spaciousness of this home, while calming colors add to its modern appeal. A gourmet kitchen allows you to create dinners to amaze, while still enjoying the vast views of the Gulf of Mexico.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
• Covered parking for 2 vehicles
• Extra driveway parking
• Outdoor enclosed shower
• Hot tub
• Fish cleaning station
• Private boardwalk
• Steps up to main level deck
• Open concept in main living area with 3 accesses to beachfront deck
• Steps down to hot tub and beach access
• Beachfront living area
• Two dining areas
• Large kitchen
• Full Bathroom
• Queen bedroom with walkout to street-side deck
• Full-sized laundry facilities
• Queen beachfront bedroom with walkout to deck, shares Jack-n-Jill bath
• Queen beachfront bedroom with walkout to deck, shares hall bath
• Jack-n-Jill bathroom between the Queen room and bunk room
• Bunk room with daybed and trundle with access to street-side deck
• Full bedroom with access to street-side deck
• Hall bathroom for Full and Queen bedrooms
• Beachfront King Master bedroom
• Refreshment center
• Large luxury master bath with double vanities, soaking tub and separate shower with dual shower heads
• Walk-in closet
• Private beachfront deck
Spend your quiet mornings with a cup of coffee watching dolphins feed in the Gulf, or stroll down the beach finding beautiful shells that have washed up during the night. Then don’t forget to soak in the magnificent sunsets over the Gulf. Sea's Life is the place to recapture a simpler life, whether for play or relaxation.
We are happy welcome up to 2 dogs for an additional non-refundable pet fee of $200. No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age requirement of 25 for renters.